The rise in annual implantations makes it clear that more and more patients prefer this innovative method of tooth replacement. In searching for a qualified practice the following questions come up:
- How can I recognize an experienced implantologist?
- Is my bone mass stable enough or do I need bone augmentation?
- How long does implant therapy take?
- How soon can I go to work again?
- What technical qualifications does a dental practice doing implants need?
- What type of implant is best for my special case?
- How much do implants cost?
- What risks can I expect during the surgical procedure?
These and other questions can be answered during an implant consultation appointment.
Contact us, we will be happy to consult you!